At North Star Pictures Inc, it is our mission to contribute broadly to our society and culture through the distribution of manga and various other entertainment content. We understand that it is our social responsibility, as a company engaged in an interactive, next-generation communication business, to respect the due rights of individuals to the personal information involved in our content distribution and product development and to handle the same appropriately. Accordingly, all our directors and all our employees will work together to achieve appropriate handling of personal information.
- We collect and use information about our customers for limited purposes in a lawful and fair manner.
- For protection of personal information, we execute preventive and corrective measures against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, manipulation and leakage of personal data.
- We have appointed a chief privacy officer and established systems and appropriately manage the handling of personal information.
- When we delegate processing of personal information to our subcontracting companies, we adhere to selection guidelines and select companies with adequate personal information protection standards.
- We strictly abide by personal information protection laws, regulations and other guidelines for the treatment of personal information.
Date of enactment: June 1st, 2007
Representative Director and President: Nobuhiko Horie
Chief Privacy Officer: Hajime Nishida
Tel: +81 422-28- 5260